Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yes I Can...

I CAN blog... Everyone is doing it. Even the birds and bees are doing it! I don't need to quit my day job just to blog. I don't have to say something cute, quippy, profound, politically correct or check the urban dictionary every five seconds for fear of confusing the under 40 (used to be 30) crowd (they confuse me all the time). I can just ramble on about the life of a 60-something who heads home with her poodle (sleeping at my feet all day!) after a hair-raising workday and deconstructs vintage kimonos with the vision of transforming this timeless, classic wonder into something that would amaze its' original constructor. That's what I do. When I get bored, I pick up a crochet hook and play with yarn for a while. See I CAN blog! Now… back to the day job.

2 comments:

mauigirl said...

You see this is my problem with blogging and all this social networking. You have to do it more than once a year. As blog postings go, this one is stellar.

Terrie

WingingIt said...

oh yes you can...thanks baby...we can blog...we can blog...we can blog...i think i have got it now...
loves
lorri-marie